For YEARS I was skeptical about getting eyelash extensions. But everything changed when I met Mollie in Tallahassee.
I sat in her chair for about an hour and a half while she applied my eyelash extensions. I had so much fun talking with her. She’s so awesome that at one point I had to use the ladies room and she literally guided me to the bathroom because I had to keep my eyes closed… LOL now THAT is trust!
Not only did I get a perfect set of eyelashes from Mollie, but she helped me separate the myths from the truth about eyelash extensions.
- Eyelash extensions SHOULD cause no damage to your natural lashes if they are applied by a professional. In fact, your natural lashes end up looking fuller and longer because you don’t need to use mascara.
- Mink lashes are NOT better than synthetic lashes. Synthetic extensions are more affordable, hold their curl, look & feel the exact same as mink, and are cruelty free! Mollie does not use companies that test on animals because it’s just cruel and I am right there with her!
- Eyelash extensions should NOT feel like you have fake eyelashes on. If you get them done right, you won’t feel them because they’ll feel exactly like your natural lashes.
- Eyelash extensions don’t last forever. They shed with your natural lashes, so plan to fill them in every few weeks.
- Make sure your lash tech is a licensed esthetician, and not just a “certified” esthetician. Licensing requires years of study, and certifications can be gained in just a few days.
- You get what you pay for. This is not the type of service you want to bargain shop for.
If you are in the Tallahassee area, I HIGHLY recommend paying Mollie a visit for all of your eyelash extension, microblading, and skincare needs. She is the BEST! Be sure to check out her work on Instagram here. And you can book an appointment with her here!
P.S. follow me on Instagram here for more pics of my perfect new lashes! Thanks Mollie! 🙂